In managing this web site, I've got to think about recycling old material. This is a Google based "Blog" web site and Google gives me all kinds of information and statistics about each page on the site. Statistics on what pages are getting viewed the most and what pages aren't. I noticed one page in particular wasn't getting much love so I'm going to recycle it here. Click on the tables above to read the story.
Before our last reunion I had a couple of contests to spark interest in the reunion. One contest I had was to award $10 to anyone who could guess the girl in this story. I had several guesses but only Clinton Cates guessed it right. I forget whether I ever gave him the $10.
I can't remember ever seeing the girl in the story at our reunions. Recently I got up the courage to txt her, and after a few lines of renewing acquaintances, I asked her if she had ever read the story on the site. She replied with a slimily face.
Of all the stories on this site, this one is pretty near and dear to me.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment below. Your comment will be reviewed and if accepted it will then be posted.